Here’s what clients have to say about M Smith Consulting:
Anyone who is able to handle a group of facilitators has certainly earned her stripes, and if that person can teach those “process experts” new tricks, well now you’ve really got our attention. Ms. Smith, we are listening!
— Curtis Ogden, Senior Associate, Interaction Institute for Social Change
Not only was Mistinguette able to synthesize and articulate the core elements of NPP’s current work, she was able to help us chart a bold, effective and measurable way forward.
— Jo Comerford, Executive Director, National Priorities Project
Mistinguette conducted a training for our Executive Board on how to build a truly diverse organization. She was masterful in walking us through difficult changes and keeping the group focused and engaged.
— Lee Evans, Leadership Development Coordinator, SEIU 1199
Mistinguette is an absolutely brilliant facilitator. She helped our board move forward with clarity, energy and skills that we had not had before. She balances time for process and concrete action steps seamlessly.
— Libby McDonald, President, YWCA of Vermont
These are some of the organizations M Smith Consulting has helped to make, and measure, social change:
- Amherst College
- Black Freedmen’s Living Historical Farm
- Center for Whole Communities
- CISA: Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture
- Gardening the Community
- Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
- Interaction Institute for Social Change
- Human Service Forum
- International Funders for Indigenous Philanthropy
- Mt. Holyoke College, Miller-Worley Center for the Environment
- National Priorities Project
- Nathan Cummings Foundation
- The Nature Conservancy
- Nuestras Raices
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Positive Women’s Network – USA
- Ruth Mott Foundation
- SEIU 1199
- Sustainable Rural Regenerative Enterprises for Families (SURREF)
- Tapestry Health
- Vermont YWCA